[c-nsp] Setting P-bit for T7 LSA in NSSA

Tomas Daniska Tomas.Daniska at soitron.com
Wed Aug 18 09:09:23 EDT 2010

Folks,

everyone knows it's possible to set the P bit of T7 LSA to 0 at the ASBR using the not-advertise keyword of the summary-address command, such as

 router ospf 1
  summary-address 141.108.10.0 255.255.255.0 not-advertise

but is there anything similarly possible with the redistribute command? I.e., I need to do 'redistribute static' at an NSSA ASBR, but want to have some of the T7 LSAs with P=0. Let's say there are lots of such routes and I can't have them summarized, and I want to avoid manually entering a summary-address for each of them. No such keywords for the redistribute command, nor there are such possibilities in a route-map.

Thanks!

--

Tomas Daniska
Senior CSE/BDM

Soitron, a.s.
Plynarenska 5, 829 75 Bratislava, Slovakia
tel: +421 2 58224000, fax: +421 2 58224520

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from poor judgment.
-- O 'Reilly's fundamentals of Aviation