[c-nsp] full duplex mismatch speed - dynamips

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:03:32 EDT 2010

Hi Gert,

You response appreciated. One fatal assumption though is me only forcing one
end of the link - where did that come from? Read back over my post, keeping
in mind that I force both ends to 100/full.
By renegotiation I meant each end changing state. Yes I chose a bad word.

Do you have a view on what causes an end (or both ends) of a link to all of
a sudden change state and think the other end is not capable of 100/full?
That is what I am trying to understand. I am also referring to a link that
is not erroring like mad and the occurrences might be as low as once per
week.

Cheers

Heath