[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 - VTY ACL vrf-also

Chris Mason chris at noodles.org.uk
Mon Aug 23 11:45:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

Quick question - has anyone successfully deployed an ACL to a VTY line
on a 3750 that is managed from within a VRF?
I have tried to apply the configuration using the "vrf-also" keyword
and although the CLI takes it, the "vrf-also" keyword is missing from
the configuration.

Example configuration:

line vty 0 4
 access-class LOG-IN in vrf-also
!

Without this keyword I am unable to login to the switch as the
connection is refused - not that I have been able to apply the
"vrf-also" keyword to test otherwise.
It is a 3750-ME running 12.2(44)SE6.

I know the 3750 has it's limitations, but this seems quite basic as I
am left without the ability to apply an ACL on the VTY line.

Thanks,
Chris