[c-nsp] (no subject)

Marcus.Gerdon Marcus.Gerdon at versatel.de
Wed Aug 25 03:11:32 EDT 2010

Hello @all,

I hope I've just a problem I'm not getting rid of by simply not having
found the according doc or command/option yet.

IOS 12.2.(33)SRE1 running on 7200 and 7600 is creating a log entry each
time a config session is closed:

>> Aug 24 10:03:46.988 CEST: %SYS-6-EXIT_CONFIG: User xxxx has exited
tty session 1(a.b.c.d)

and I'd like to get rid of those messages without changing the log level
(this one's filling up the log due to regular script connects).

Does anybody know if there's some command switch to get this messages
disabled? 12.2SB and 12.2SX didn't create that lines.

thanks in advance,

Marcus