[c-nsp] (no subject)

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:28:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have never seen anything about 'HRPC' before, but some googling suggests
that its some Remote Procedure Call component they are using.
RPC basically provides access for calling software functions a device, from
another device. It might be what is being used in the stack for interswitch
software comms, the interesting thing is x_setup.
To me that suggests each device in the stack is providing a function for a
'factory reset'. I have no idea now a packet/RPC call from the real world
would get messed up with that (if something came from outside the device),
the only obvious things are using the CLI or web interface to perform a
factory reset. Did you reset any switches at all around the same time? Also,
the logs are the wrong way around?

Not very helpful I know, but atleast it might explain what the error
messages are actually saying...