[c-nsp] Slight OT, IPv6 books recommendation.

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Thu Aug 26 06:14:55 EDT 2010

I know this is a bit OT but I was wondering if someone can recommend a
good IPv6 book.

I have a basic knowledge, running IPv6 at home on my OpenBSD computer
using Hurricane Electric as a tunnel broker. So I have a /64 for my
clients, AAAA pointers with reverse DNS and that works just fine and
dandy.

However, I would like to learn more about real world scenarios, like
best practice IPv6 in an MPLS network with L3VPNs. Also like
addressing size for point-to-point links, loopbacks, LAN etc. Should
you use link-local/site-local, or use real public IPs etc.

Also in the ISP environment, block size for lets say a home DSL
connection running IPv6. Security issues etc.

Thanks!

/Roger