[c-nsp] Two DMVPN spokes on a single 8xx

Benjamin Lovell belovell at cisco.com
Mon Dec 6 09:07:13 EST 2010

Sorry by KW I just meant keyword meaning IOS command but the shared keyword caveat is if you are using standard IPSEC for DMVPN. I can't speak to this part of it if you are using GETVPN as I only have conceptual knowledge of GETVPN. The mGRE part of it will not have any problem terminating two mGRE tunnels to one IP address.

-Ben