[c-nsp] ME Series for a LAN/Server Farm

Per Carlson pelle at hemmop.com
Thu Dec 9 03:24:54 EST 2010

Hi.

> I'm looking at the new 3600X series it was just released in Sept.  I noticed
> the no local switching for UNI ports.  Is there a way to disable the UNI/NNI
> relationship completely or enable local switching for UNI ports?

That might be true if you run the UNI-ports as "switchports". OTOH you
can create bridge-domains which to switch traffic between the
UNI-ports. At the plus-side, you can have different Vlan-Id's on the
UNI-ports :-)

--
Pelle

RFC1925, truth 11:
 Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and
 a different presentation, regardless of whether it works.