[c-nsp] full routes / backup router

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Thu Dec 9 08:40:17 EST 2010

We have a Customer with a 45-60 Mbps Constant Throughput from the internet on a 100Mbps link on a 2851 with 1GB of ram for the full Internet Routes + about 2K internal Routes. We have one of these per each(2) ISP connection.

Jorge Rodriguez,CCNP-Voice
Senior Voice/Data Consultant
Netxar Technologies
PCS 7876888530