[c-nsp] Multiple EIGRP processes (ASNs)

Yuri Bank yuribank at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:40:24 EST 2010

The ASN is used as a tie breaker when you have two EIGRP routes with the
same Administrative Distance.

 I'm using cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.122-46.SG1.bin. The behavior I'm experiencing
is consistent with:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_q_and_a_item09186a008012dac4.shtml#eight2

Eventually I will converge to a single EIGRP ASN, but I was wondering if
there was a way to do this until then. Right now I'm just filtering routes
to direct traffic in the intended direction.

-Yuri