[c-nsp] Script to track memory leaks?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 11:31:45 EST 2010

On 13/12/10 16:23, Gert Doering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 01:25:29PM +0200, Ziv Leyes wrote:
>> http://blog.ioshints.info/2009/10/ssh-rsa-authentication-works-in-ios.html
>
> Great to see this implemented.
>
> Does one of you know whether this is on the roadmap for SX* and SR* IOS?

Pfft.

Given I was told "BGP selective address tracking" is roadmapped in SX*
for 2012 (!) the other day, despite having been in SR* since 2007, I
conclude that *nothing* is on the roadmap for SX* until post-sup2T.

I did ask about this feature a while back. Got no reply.

It also reloaded the router one of my colleagues tried it on :o(