[c-nsp] Strange problem with Cat6500 freeze

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Tue Dec 14 03:34:51 EST 2010

Not exactly the same but we had an 'automatic' reboot on a Sup720 and Sup32 during a broadcast storm after upgrading tot SXI4a. Before the upgrade the machine kept running (unresponsive but running) until the cause of the broadcast storm was removed.
Something seems to have changed in SXI4a....

Wim Holemans