[c-nsp] ASR 9000 as border router

cisco-pe cisco.pe.1977 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:11:16 EST 2010

Hi Pshem,
We have a core network based on CRS-1. The idea is to add an additional
layer formed by the ASR-9K basically as concentrator/aggregator layer
working as P.
All the PE will be connected to the ASR-9K. We don´t want to connect the PE
directly to the original core (CRS-1).
What is your experience working with the ASR-9K in P/PE mode?
What is your oppinion about our design, advantages/disadvantages?
Thank you for your support.

BR
Juan