[c-nsp] what is it with 3550s?

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Feb 3 15:01:33 EST 2010

Are you sure about this?  I thought that 12.2(44)SE2 has IPv6 support:

Switch1(config)#ipv6 ?
  access-list      Configure access lists
  general-prefix   Configure a general IPv6 prefix
  hop-limit        Configure hop count limit
  host             Configure static hostnames
  icmp             Configure ICMP parameters
  local            Specify local options
  neighbor         Neighbor
  route            Configure static routes
  router           Enable an IPV6 routing process
  source-route     Process packets with source routing header options
  unicast-routing  Enable unicast routing

-evt