[c-nsp] VRF aware IPSec for remote access without xauth

Ryan Goldberg RGoldberg at compudyne.net
Wed Feb 3 16:01:06 EST 2010

I believe the following tidbits should get you going.  This is from an 2801 running 12.4.24T1.  Tunnels lands on vrf ISP2 and pops out into vrf LAN.

ip vrf ISP2
 rd 1:2

ip vrf LAN
 rd 1:3

crypto keyring ISP2 vrf ISP2
  pre-shared-key address a.b.c.d key blahblahblah

crypto isakmp policy 2
 encr 3des
 authentication pre-share
 group 2

crypto isakmp profile ProfileForNuttyVendor
   vrf LAN
   keyring ISP2
   match identity address a.b.c.d 255.255.255.255 ISP2

crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmac

crypto map AwesomeMap 3 ipsec-isakmp
 description tunnel for Nutty Vendor
 set peer a.b.c.d
 set transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA
 set isakmp-profile ProfileForNuttyVendor
 match address 111
 reverse-route

interface FastEthernet0/1
 ip vrf forwarding LAN
 ip address 10.1.19.250 255.255.255.0

nterface FastEthernet0/0
 ip vrf forwarding ISP2
 ip address w.x.y.z 255.255.255.248

access-list 111 remark Nutty Vendor tunnel
access-list 111 permit ip host 10.3.19.247 10.0.1.0 0.0.0.255

-

Ryan