[c-nsp] Cisco ACE module configuration question

Christophe Cardon Christophe.Cardon at bec.dk
Thu Feb 4 06:09:11 EST 2010

>From the Cisco documentation:

Cisco ACE provides stickiness that allows the same client to maintain multiple simultaneous or subsequent TCP or IP connections with the same real server for the duration of a session. Cisco ACE supports the following sticky methods:
. Source or destination IP address
. Cookie
. HTTP header, and Generic Protocol Parsing for session level persistence such as SSL session ID

Rgds, Christophe