[c-nsp] WS-X6748-SFP input errors

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:11:26 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Jeff Kell <jeff-kell at utc.edu> wrote:
> On 2/5/2010 10:49 AM, Tim Durack wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Matlock, Kenneth L
>> <MatlockK at exempla.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you paste in the full 'show int', my guess is you're getting input
>>> buffer failures (need to see the 'Input Queue' line in particular).
>>>

> Input errors on LH fiber... try "show int g1/9 count err" and look for
> symbol errors.

Only Rcv-Err:

sh int g1/9 counters errors

Port            Align-Err    FCS-Err   Xmit-Err    Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscards
Gi1/9                   0          0          0      16840         0           0

Port          Single-Col Multi-Col  Late-Col Excess-Col Carri-Sen
Runts      Giants
Gi1/9                  0         0         0          0         0
   0           0

Port           SQETest-Err Deferred-Tx IntMacTx-Err IntMacRx-Err Symbol-Err
Gi1/9                    0           0            0            0          0

--
Tim:>
Sent from Brooklyn, NY, United States