[c-nsp] Hybrid to Native conversion

Childs, Aaron aaron at wsc.ma.edu
Sat Feb 6 10:12:23 EST 2010

Hi Sony,

There aren't any tools that I know of.  I converted all of our SUP720's and SUP2's last summer using the directions here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008015bfa6.shtml

The process isn't as painful as it looks, just a little time consuming.

Good Luck!
Aaron
Aaron Childs
Assistant Director, Networking