[c-nsp] eBGP multihop, CE default route, using PBR instead of dynamic routing?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:33:12 EST 2010

What kind of devices are you using?  The device will probably make more difference than anything else with regards to PBR.  I would say generally having the two BGP peering connections is one solution to the ebgp multihop problem.  Another solution would be to use a tunnel (prob GRE) between the customer router to your PE through the CE, and run ebgp directly over the tunnel interfaces, but you still need to know how to get to the endpoints.  What about using static MEDs?  More information on what they want to accomplish by using MEDs would be useful as well.

Phil