[c-nsp] IOS Server Load Balancing on C3560-E switches ??

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Feb 10 11:38:11 EST 2010

Create a loopback interface on the servers with the VIP. Point a static
route for the VIP at the servers physical address, make the VIP on the same
subnet as the physicals. Let CEF take care of it. You lose a lot of dynamic
capabilities that are available via monitoring. You'll need Enhanced Object
Tracking to monitor that the server is alive.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com