[c-nsp] rate-limit command not accepting ?

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Feb 11 03:23:08 EST 2010

On (2010-02-10 17:10 -0800), Leslie Meade wrote:

> While I would of agreed with you comment, why is it that I am able to put the rate limit commands on failover 6509 ?

Are both running 'mls qos'? Anyhow, I'm not sure how interesting it is in
the end of the day why you can't configure it, as it is not supported.  VXR
will happily accept this command, but it won't do anything there, at least
since 12.2(25)S which was released like 2003 or so.
I'd be very surprised if you've programmed anything in TCAM at all in the
other box where it appears to be working.

--
  ++ytti