[c-nsp] Dhanalakshmi Mohanasundaram is out of the office.

Dhanalakshmi.Mohanasundaram at in.lafarge.com Dhanalakshmi.Mohanasundaram at in.lafarge.com
Tue Feb 16 17:31:02 EST 2010

I will be out of the office starting  02/17/2010 and will not return until
02/19/2010.

In case of any issues Pls contact Mr. Periyasamy Nattar (
Periyasamy.nattar at in.lafareg.com )

      "This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
      information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
      copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains.
      Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from
      your system.  E-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and
      unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such
      changes, or for their consequences. You should be aware, that the
      company  may monitor your emails and their content"