[c-nsp] CIR with Radius on PPP interfaces

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Thu Feb 18 13:31:05 EST 2010

Philip,

Take a look here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/12_3x/12_3xi/feature/guide/123X
IQoS.html

You can download a policy-map profile name from RADIUS for PPP sessions.
The policy-map in your case could only have a class-default class with a
single action to police the traffic to the correct rate.

Note that you need to pre-configure the different policy-maps according
to the different rates you want to use for your customer profiles...

Arie