[c-nsp] Question about routing table size on the route reflector

Burak Dikici bdikici at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:34:23 EST 2010

 Hello,

 I am trying to understand the requirements of the route reflector's routing
table size. Here is the scenario ;

- internet router is doing multihoming with three different ISPs. It is
getting full internet routes from all of them.
- There are 25 PE routers in the topology.

 How can i define the requirement of route reflector's IPv4 and VPNv4
routing table size ? 1 million , 2 million or whatelse ???

Could you help me to understand the logic of this requirement? Kind
Regards...

Burak Dikici