[c-nsp] what is it with 3550s?

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Sun Feb 21 16:00:12 EST 2010

We currently aren't doing any QoS, and a limited amount of policing.  Besides
the C3750G, are there any other switches worth a look?  We're a mixed
Juniper/Cisco shop, so I've been looking at the EX3200 line as well.  We need
something that will do OSPF and limited BGP (just to announce customer subnets
back in to the network).

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com