[c-nsp] what is it with 3550s?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Feb 22 12:11:17 EST 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010 09:19:01 am Bill Blackford wrote:

> I'm using EX3200's in this role (OSPF, BGP customer
>  aggregation).

My only issue with the EX3200's is the last 4-port tax when
you use a 4x 1Gbps uplink module. Otherwise, we've been
happy with them - the code has been terrible for the past
several releases, but it's gotten much better since (JUNOS
9.5R4.3).

I do like the fact that Juniper ship each unit with PoE
support (at least 8 ports in the base models).

Cheers,

Mark.