[c-nsp] 6500 SVI Question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Feb 22 19:56:44 EST 2010

Hi there...

Typically when we require higher bandwidth, we upgrade the interface to
something larger ... recently though we were faced with having to do 2XGE on
a LAG until our new 10GE ports arrive.  The SVI interface shows a bandwidth
of 1 Gig even though there are two physical GigE interfaces "connected" to
it.... will there be any issues doing more than a Gig on this SVI interface?
This is the first time amazingly that I've run across this ;)

The card where the two GigE's come into is a 6148A-GE-TX and the ports are
at opposite ends of the physical card...

Thanks, appreciate it as always...

Paul