[c-nsp] BRAS Redundancy

Anthony McGarry anthony.mcgarry at plannet21.ie
Tue Feb 23 05:38:30 EST 2010

Thanks for the input but I'm not to worried about which BRAS the client
logs into, the one that responds first would be fine.
What I really need to know is how to assign static IPs to clients if
they log into either BRAS when both BRASs have a different network range
on their loopbacks.
Although this feature would give more granularity, maybe cisco will add
this feature to the 7300 in a later release.

Anthony