[c-nsp] Getting serial number for 3640s

Bielawa, Daniel W. (NS) dwbielawa at liberty.edu
Tue Feb 23 15:13:57 EST 2010

Hello,
	We had a similar problem with our 7200 series. According to TAC some Cisco products do not report the serial number. That was the case with us, and the only way to verify was to physically go to the box and check. Given the age of the 3600 series routers, I would guess the same limitation applies to your case.

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa
Network Engineer
Liberty University Network Services