[c-nsp] Netflow - GSR engine 5

Adam Powers apowers at lancope.com
Thu Feb 25 21:04:15 EST 2010

Also keep in mind that the packet did actually ingress on some interface on
the router somewhere prior to it being dropped by the ACL. The NetFlow
record must be sent to the collector in order for the ingress interface
traffic to be reported correctly in the collector.

In other words, if the router doesn¹t export the ACL-dropped flows your
collector will under report traffic stats.