[c-nsp] PVLANs in a Hosting Environment

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:22:30 EST 2010

We used to use (at a previous job) 3550's, private VLAN's, and
local-proxy-arp to achieve this. It would occasionally irritate customers
because our 3550 would win the ARP response for traffic going between their
hosts, though this usually wasn't an issue since we'd happily push those
few customers to a dedicated VLAN.

-saxon