[c-nsp] Safe operating temps - Somewhat OT

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Sun Feb 28 09:55:22 EST 2010

Hi all,

The AC unit in my little datacenter room was recently upgraded/serviced.
Since then I have started to monitor the my 6500's temp. I have been
noticing a swing in the RP in/out on a Sup32 going from 37c to 39c and then
back to 37 within 30-40 minutes timeframe. Room temp seems to be stable
right at 25c, all the time.

Are these safe swings? Or are these too dramatic only to shorten the life of
the box this much sooner. Unfortunately I don't have any previous history
data on the sups, only the room.

Thanks,

-graham