[c-nsp] 3550 IO memory fragmentation

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jan 5 05:26:08 EST 2010

hi,

we've had an issue with certain IOS - now running 12.2(44)SE6 - on the 3550
platform.

note...there is a newer IOS floating around - 12.2(50)SE-somesuch..but that
seems to only be relevant for the 3550-24td or such specific version - dont
run it on any other one as , though it appears to work, you egt some interesting
results! ;-)

alan

> Searching bug toolkit, I didn't find anything that looked relevant.  Has
> anyone else run into this sort of thing with 12.1EA software or have an
> idea what the cause/solutions might be?

any reason for lurking down in the 12.1EA release train?