[c-nsp] VRF->Global route leaking in multi-VRF CE installation

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Wed Jan 6 12:05:53 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 10:57:39AM -0600, Cory Ayers wrote:
> Have you looked at using two interfaces to loop traffic with one
> interface in the global table and one in the VRF?  You could run two
> different OSPF processes to transport routes between assuming you
> only need a default inside the VRF.

Yep that's the key - it just hit me that if I run two OSPF processes
in the global table.  Use one just for redistribution of routes into
iBGP and use the other for my actual IGP.

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
	--Woody Guthrie