[c-nsp] Finding the serial numbers of cisco devices

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Thu Jan 7 05:40:58 EST 2010

On 7 Jan 2010 09:07:23 -0000, you wrote:

> Hi, please help me. I am having approximately hundreds of cisco routers
> and switches. i want to find out the serial numbers for AMC. can anybody
> help me how to find out in a single stretch.

Look at Pari Network Assessment Tool (PNAT)
http://www.parinetworks.com/products/pari_network_assessment_tool.htm

It's very easy to use and works well.

-A
PS: You could of cause get the same thing manually with telnet, show
version, show inventory, etc., cut-and-paste, a bit of scripting, a
spreadsheet etc.