[c-nsp] Syslog Platform for a Telco Environment

Anders Lindbäck list-only at dnz.se
Mon Jan 11 12:37:11 EST 2010

Hi

I would second the recomendation of splunk for most of your needs, however depending on your definition of "events notifications capabilities" I would read the fine print about the notification support since I have found it somewhat lacking.

But of you for instance use it for its strengths, webgui, report builds and user handling and then using something like SEC (http://simple-evcorr.sourceforge.net/) for the event notifications then I think you will be happy.

/Anders.