[c-nsp] Unicast flooding?

Erik Witkop ewitkop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:01:54 EST 2010

Hi Frank,

It sounds like you have already done a bit of research.

I thought I might pass on this link as future reference, or for anyone
else that is interested.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps700/products_tech_note09186a00801d0808.shtml

p.s. I know you are not on a 6000, but most of it should apply.