[c-nsp] DS3 over STM1

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Thu Jan 14 12:16:06 EST 2010

Hello Ian:

I'm not sure what platform you have, but there are channelized STM-1
cards for the 7200, 7500 and the 1000 series routers.  You should be
able to peel off a single DS-3 on the STM-1 and get the right framing
and signaling to carry it through to your other location.

Google "channelized stm-1 cisco"

Regards,

Mike