[c-nsp] Cisco ASA and Update Cisco VPN Client

NMaio at guesswho.com NMaio at guesswho.com
Fri Jan 15 08:29:00 EST 2010

I use this but it isn't an automatic update.  The user is presented with a message box once they sign in and it lets them know that an update is available.  It is up to the user to click the box to update.  If you are concerned about users using old clients you could always restrict the version via a client-access-rule...something like this...under your group-policy.

client-access-rule 1 permit type WinNT version 5.0.0*
client-access-rule 2 permit type "Mac OS X" version 4.9.01*
client-access-rule 3 permit type Linux version "4.8.02 (0030)"
client-access-rule 4 deny type * version *