[c-nsp] how to connect vss-setup via mpls core

Brad Hedlund brhedlun at cisco.com
Sun Jan 17 21:47:52 EST 2010

Arne,

The VLANs extended between Data Centers can be configured with Layer 3 interfaces and services no different than any other VLAN.
SVI's can be configured, HSRP groups can be formed (within and between DCs), and the IP network for the VLANs can be announced by BGP (or any other protocol).
As you can imagine, thinking about how flows enter and leave the Data Centers can get quite interesting :-)

Cheers,
Brad

--
Brad Hedlund, CCIE #5530
Consulting Systems Engineer, Data Center
bhedlund at cisco.com
http://www.internetworkexpert.org