[c-nsp] IP Packet Debug - FIB errors

Andre Schoppmeier andre.schoppmeier at telefonica.de
Tue Jan 19 07:39:51 EST 2010

Hello Roland,

I know that, we are testing to configure IP-SLA udp-jitter via SNMP with Infovista.

But the ip sls statistic run into a timeout, so I did a debug ip packet with filter and the result was the output I send.

If the packet could not be routed, because of the FIB error, that I will understand the timeout of the udp-jitter.

Regards

Andre