[c-nsp] ip route cache flow

Geoffrey Pendery geoff at pendery.net
Wed Jan 20 10:47:00 EST 2010

That's correct.  I believe that NONE of the fixed switches support
Netflow, even the 4900s, which are basically fixed form 4500's.
Amongst the 4500's, only the Sup V 10 GE supports it natively, though
there is a daughter card you can buy to support it on the regular Sup
V (IIRC).  Sup 6E does not.

On 6500, both Sup 32 and Sup 720 support it, as do all the "proper
routers" (ISR, ASR, etc)

-Geoff