[c-nsp] Radius solution for VPN Concentrator and 802.1x

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:27:45 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am looking for a Radius solution to configure on it the user accounts
of the users of the VPN Concentrator 3030 we have here -that is the
primary goal-. In the future I would like to use the same radius for
802.1x in the wireless network and maybe some captive portals or
similar.

The radius solution should support HA and a web interface to configure
the users, do some diagnostics and stats and similar.

The solution should run over linux.

I was checking radiator and freeradius, but I didn't find any details
regarding the integration experience over internet.
So I would like to hear from experiences there.

Thanks