[c-nsp] Does QPPB works on 7600 ?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sat Jan 23 11:32:15 EST 2010

On Saturday 23 January 2010 08:12:15 pm Ioan Branet wrote:

> Do you know if QPPB can be implemented on 7600 routers?
> I read a post that the commands are supported but it is
>  not working.

No, it is not supported on the 7600, as the current EARL7
implemented on the SUP720 and RSP720 does not support it in
hardware.

This issue will be fixed in the EARL8 implementation for the
6500 (still no news on whether that supervisor module will
be supported on the 7600, or if/when the 7600 will implement
the EARL8).

Cheers,

Mark.