[c-nsp] Wr mem causes massive delay...

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 14:58:00 EST 2010

A large VoIP config isn't what I consider normal for your platform.  As a
side note, what's typical utilization and what is the utilization when you
typically make changes?

So, either you can size the platform appropriately or do config management
during non-biz hours.

So if you wr mem is taking 60 seconds to complete, yes your spike in latency
through the box is expected.  Conversely, you would always try it with IP
addressing only and see what you get.

tv