[c-nsp] Self rebooting pix?

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Mon Jan 25 18:27:45 EST 2010

We had a similar problem with a PIX-525 (or was it the 520....) with
6.3, We assumed it was hardware issues and replaced it, but if you have
a computer you can stick on the console port, and have it's terminal
program log everything to a file, it may provide more information.