[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 Series Ethernet Services cards types & queue values

Cyrill Malevanov cm at n-home.ru
Tue Jan 26 03:26:00 EST 2010

When you implement broadband access services for a lot of clients - you use ES+ cards to control internet access speed.
When you have about 30K VPLS services sold out among all the city - you use ES+ cards to control speed of these services and build QoS hierarchy for marked traffic within one VPLS.