[c-nsp] best ios version for VSS

Alasdair McWilliam alasdairm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:01:48 EST 2010

Oooh... :-)

The bug I had stumbled over was CSCtc41114, matching our conditions and symptoms. I've had no luck with the workarounds mentioned in the bug notes and my interpretation was that SXI3 'caused' the bug. I don't have the luxury of test boxes, multiple downtime windows or just enabling alternative remote access mechanisms (i.e. telnet !), so was going to try just downgrade back to SXI2a.

I'll try this and see how we go... :)