[c-nsp] More on the rebooting pix, log settings?

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 15:26:00 EST 2010

Hi,
Per some of the suggestions I've attached a console cable and laptop to
capture the output to try to see if there is any clue of the cause of these
spontanious reboots.  All I'm capturing though are TCP / UDP connection
built / tare down messages.  What log settings should I add and what if
anything specific to the console should I change?  Any logging pointers
would be appreciated.  The device is a Pix running 6.3 code.

Thank you
Scott