[c-nsp] Troubleshooting Input Queue Drops on 7600 running 12.2(33)SRC5

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:56:17 EDT 2010

Have you checked for matching bugs on CCO? I remember having a weird
bug like this on a 3600 series router one time. I don't think it was
this exact thing, but it was just some oddball thing that I could
never explain. I searched CCO and found a bug listing that described
what I was seeing. An upgrade resolved the problem.